World Eight Unite!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Eight Unite!

FREE SPEECH!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want to be a mod.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dwarven King
Forum Member
Dwarven King

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-01-12

I want to be a mod. Empty
PostSubject: I want to be a mod.   I want to be a mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:35 pm

I wish to become a mod. I noticed that you guys are wanting an egual amount of people from each group on W8. Well I'm not in BLOC or A-BLOC, and you guys need someone to represent all of the other tribes on W8. ^-^ I think I may have already clicked on something that sends a request to someone though. scratch
Back to top Go down
RazStorm
Admin
RazStorm

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a mod.   I want to be a mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:46 pm

Approved it now. From now on you are officially mod Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tww8.forumotion.com
Dwarven King
Forum Member
Dwarven King

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a mod.   I want to be a mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:48 pm

Yeah!!!!!! ^-^ I will now study how to be a mod. study
Back to top Go down
uritel
Forum Member
uritel

Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a mod.   I want to be a mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 5:57 pm

It's not too difficult.

After the rules are made.. follow said rules.

Bring up suggestions about the rules if you don't agree with them. Don't just be like "i don't like it", try and find a reasonable solution.. or admit that you don't know how to fix it, but encourage others to pool together to work on an appropriate solution.

Remain open-minded. There are always more views to everything besides yours.

Be fair in your bans. If you would ban your enemy for two weeks, ban your friend for two weeks for the same offense.

various other things..
Back to top Go down
Dwarven King
Forum Member
Dwarven King

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a mod.   I want to be a mod. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 6:07 pm

uritel wrote:
It's not too difficult.

After the rules are made.. follow said rules.

Bring up suggestions about the rules if you don't agree with them. Don't just be like "i don't like it", try and find a reasonable solution.. or admit that you don't know how to fix it, but encourage others to pool together to work on an appropriate solution.

Remain open-minded. There are always more views to everything besides yours.

Be fair in your bans. If you would ban your enemy for two weeks, ban your friend for two weeks for the same offense.

various other things..

You do not have to worry about me. I tend to be quite fair. I will also try not to get in an arguement with another person like I did in the Off-Topic section of Tribalwars. ^-^

I got an infraction for saying his name should not be spammed unless next to the words *is gay*. I also got a warning after the mod went through the whole thread. The guy I was argueing with got banned. ^-^ (Sorry for any grammar mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to be a mod.   I want to be a mod. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to be a mod.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Eight Unite! :: Other :: Jobs-
Jump to: